Resources For Doctors
What we can offer you and your patients:
- Advanced, up-to-date care for allergies, asthma, and related conditions from physicians that are trained allergists/immunologists, pulmonologist, pediatric pulmonologist, and an internist.
- A state of the art facility. The Allergy & Asthma
Center uses the latest technology for the care and
convenience of your patients.
Some of the services we offer are:
- In House Radiology (at two of our locations) CT Scanners, Digital XRAY, and DEXA
- Pulmonary Function testing
- Exercise Challenge
- Methacholine Challenge
- PH Probe
- In house IVIG/IMIG infusion suites
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) Measurement
- Rapid Desensitization
- We provide a prompt follow-up letter from our office after the patient's consultation.
- A picture ID of the patient, as a courtesy from our office, will be sent with the follow-up letter. See a sample.
- We provide personalized Allergy Action Plans and Asthma Action Plans, as recommended by the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health.
- We have a comfortable facility and caring, professional staff to make each visit as pleasant as possible for the patient and their family.
Links to Allergy and Asthma Information
- Allergy and Asthma Disease Management Center
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- Asthma Management Model System
- Global Initiative for Asthma
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center (Lung, Allergic, and Immune Diseases)
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- AllergyImmunoLinx (Current Allergy/Immunology News for Doctors and Other Clinicians)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention