3 Locations in Northeast Indiana to choose from in Fort Wayne Indiana, and Warsaw Indiana.
Allergies, Shortness of Breath, Headaches, Coughing, Sinus Problems, Runny Nose, Asthma? If you have any of these symptoms, we'd like to help you feel better.
It occurs when a person's airway becomes inflamed (or swollen) causing coughing, wheezing, chest pain and/or shortness of breath. Asthma affects 14.6 million...
"Imagine running in the park without stopping to catch your breath.
Or playing a round of golf without rubbing your itchy, watery eyes.
Or actually enjoying a day at the lake with your friends and family without headaches.
If physical activities seem out of reach and pollen counts dictate when you leave the house, you’re not controlling your allergies, they’re controlling you.
That’s where Dr. William Smits and The Allergy and Asthma Center can help.
Use this flash video player to hear what real patients have to say about the care they received at The Allergy & Asthma Center.
- Headache & Sinus Clinic
- Cough Wheeze & Sneeze Clinic
- Same-Day Appointment Clinic
- Convenient Allergy Shot Clinic
- Multi Specialty Board Certified Doctors
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners
- All RN Nursing Staff
- 4 Convenient Locations
- Allergy Testing Without Needles
- We Accept Most Insurance Plans
- We Listen... We Care... We're Available 24/7